Meter Read & Asset Assurance
Identify the portion of the settlement versus billed gap that is as a result of meter read misalignment.
DeltaQuest brings together all the meter readings from both the settled position and the billed position and compares them side-by-side. This helps you to identify the portion of the settlement versus billed gap that is as a result of meter reading misalignment.
1. Improved accuracy of billing meter reads and assets and revenue
2. Improved accuracy of settlement meter reads and assets and costs
3. Improved alignment between billing and settlement meter reads and assets and therefore revenue and costs
4. More efficient and effective prioritisation of misalignments by largest impact on the business and time to recover and therefore improved hit rate (investigated meter points resulting in business benefit as a percentage of all investigated meter points)
How DeltaQuest Works?
1. DeltaQuest allows a comparison of your meter asset timeline (installations, removals, disconnections and dummy exchanges over time) across agent views (i.e. Supply Billing, DC, DA, MOP, MPAS)
2. It also allows a comparison of the current view of asset level standing data items (i.e. MAP ID, Meter Install Date, MSMTD Date, Meter Type, Meter Location, Register ID, Meter Register Type, Measurement Quantity ID, Meter Register Multiplier, Register Number of Dials, TPRs, Registers Used for Settlement ) for all currently installed meters across agent views (i.e. Supply Billing, DC, DA, MOP, MPAS)
3. Use the rules engine exceptions for filtering and prioritisation of any data and timeline variances identified by the above analysis